Canton fair is held twice a year on spring and autumn. It is held in Pazhou Exhibition Hall in Haizhu District and Liuhua Road Exhibition Hall.
During Canton Fair, the prices of Guangzhou hotels are growing up 1-2 times than ordinal. We suggested you to avoid the Canton Fair or book the hotels before 2 month to get good price.
Tom Real Estate: http://www.apartmentinchina.com/ is a company specializing in providing business travelers as well as holiday travelers with information about available serviced and furnished apartments for short term as well as long term leases in major cities in China. Fluent in English, they can provide a detailed search for traveling foreigners.
Studio apartments and apartments with 1-2-3bedrooms are provided as your favour. Prices rank from 4500rmb to 30000rmb per month. All apartments are fully-furnished, including: kitchen, air conditioner, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, Internet service, etc. Some of these are brand new apartments.
Cleaning service provided. All the facilities are cleaned and sanitized before your arrival. As for long-term living, cleaning and sanitizing are offered each week; undurable goods renewed.
All these apartments are located in CBD of Guangzhou. Close to The Garden Hotel, CITIC Plaza, The Tianhe Mall,CDB conter of Zhujiang new town etc.
20%-50% cheaper than same-level hotel price. A single apartment costs only RMB298-2000 per day, with free laundry provided. Price will be lower if you rent for longer period.
24 hours security guard, absolutely safe to live.
Very convenient traffic, close to bus stop and metro station. It takes less than 20 min to get to Canton Fair Pazhou Complex.
Useful Tourist Information
· Liuhua Post Office
· Address: No.151, Huanshi Road (west)
· East Tiyu Post Office
· Address: No.7, Tiyu Road (east)
· Shi Fu Road Post Office
· Address: No.76, Shifu Road
· Guangdong Branch of Bank of China
· Address: Guangdong International Financial Building, No.197, Dongfeng Road (west), Guangzhou.
· Yanjiang Sub-branch
· Address: No.91, Changdi Road
· Haizhu Sub-branch
· Address: No.162, Xingang Road (west)
· Xinhua Book Store
Address: No.12, Sima Road, Da Shatou
Remin Road Branch: No.8-9, Renmin Road (south)
· Tinahe Book Purchasing Centre
Address: No.123, Tianhe Road
Guangzhou Tianhe Sports Center 广州天河体育中心
· Address: Tianhe Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou (广州天河区天河路)
· Tel: 020-38796060
Guangzhou Gymnasium 广州体育馆
· Address: No.783, Baiyun Avenue, Baiyun District (白云区白云大道783号)
· Tel: 020-36639051
Liwan Gymnasium 荔湾体育馆
· Address: No.54, Liwan Road, Liwan District (荔湾区荔湾路54路)
· Tel: 020-81386708
Shamian Tennis Court 沙面网球场
Shamian Tennis Court is located in Shamian, a small island with nice environment. The court is near the White Swan Hotel and foreign consulate area, having 6 open-air tennis courts, 2 indoor tennis courts, ping pong rooms and shower rooms. Professional tennis coaches there can provide guidance on improving skills of playing tennis. In addition, a Thai restaurant and a pub are also available in the court.
· Address: South Shamian Street, Liwan District (荔湾区沙面南街5号)
· Tel: 020-81889026
Natatorium in Guangzhou Gymnasium 广州体育馆游泳馆
Located in the second floor underground, the natatorium has very nice water quality. It is an indoor natatorium; customers never worry about getting sunburn. Comparing with other swimming pools, this one should never be crown.
· Address: Guangzhou Gymnasium, No.783, Baiyun Avenue, Baiyun District (白云区白云大道南783号)
· Tel: 020-36639051 (36639159)
Shamian Swimming Place 沙面游泳场
· Address: No.57, North Shamian Street, Liwan District (荔湾区沙面北街57号)
· Tel: 020-81882869
Jogging in Yuexiu Park (越秀公园)
Yuexiu Park is the largest park in Guangzhou, consisting of three artificial lakes, verdant trees, wide lawn, play fields and stadium. It is a nice place to jog, have a walk and take a rest.
· Address: North Jiefang Road, Yuexiu District (越秀区解放北路)
· Tel: 020-86661950